Mar 26, 2008

Ordering

Ordering is easy!

1. How many subjects will be in your portrait?

2. Would you like to pay with a check, cashiers check, or money order?

3. Email the above information to tia_li12@yahoo.com
and I will respond and tell you where to send the pictures
you want me to use.

4. I will put you on a waiting list. Once on the list, it could
take 1 week to 2 months to finish your portrait depending
on how many orders I have. When I am ready to draw your
portrait, I will require a 50% non-refundable deposit to get
started. Keep checking the blog for updates on how your
portrait is coming along.

5. When the portrait is finished and you are satisfied, I will send an invoice for the final payment plus shipping fees. I will mail your portrait after receiving the final payment.

6. If you have any questions, email me at tia_li12@yahoo.com

No comments: